What is it?
Eyes and skin can become irritated after spending time in the spa for various reasons. Out-of-balance pool parameters, specifically pH, can cause eye and skin irritation in soakers. A build-up of contaminants in water can also create chloramines (a chlorine smell) and contribute to eye/skin irritation.
To adjust pH:
- Test water before adding product to ensure which factors need to be adjusted
- Add pH Decreaser if pH is high, pH Increaser if the pH is low
To remove contaminants:
To prevent irritating conditions:
- Keep spa water balanced according to suggested parameters
- Chemically clean filter every 4-6 weeks
- Oxidize water weekly to destroy contaminants*
*such as perspiration, suntan lotions, hair sprays, body oils, urine, pet dander, and cosmetics